PUBG Mobile 0.10 APK + Obb For Android
PUBG Mobile 0.10 Most Popular And Amazing Game For Android Device. Download Full APK + Obb Data Latest Version .Download All New Games Mod Obb File Total Free For You .
Also Check :: Candy Patrol Lollipop Defense APK For Android
PUBG Mobile 0.10 APK + Obb For Android Download Free
PUBG Mobile 0.10 It’s necessary to place during this game from the official Uptodown app. The file includes more OBB info, thus it’s not compatible with ancient installation packages.PUBG MOBILE is that the international version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Exhilarating. Except now, it’s tied to your Google Play account, thus you are doing not have to be compelled to turn out a WeChat or QQ account.In the game you participate throughout a Battle Royale with over 100 real players where only one will initiate alive. If you’d prefer to produce it, you’ll have to maneuver around the island assortment the foremost effective instrumentality and weapons you may notice distributed around the map. And you higher be quick, as a results of the play house reduces in size every few minutes.Pretty much all of the weather from the portable computer version of PUBG square measure gift. The controls ar well bespoke to the bit screen devices, as have the other objects and interactive components inside the sport. you may enter buildings, drive vehicles, equip scopes, use aid kits, vault over walls, etc.
Watch Online PUBG Mobile 0.10 OFFICIAL Trailer
Screenshot Of PUBG Mobile 0.10
Supported Android Versions
- Gingerbread (2.3.3–2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)[a]
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file and copy obb file and directly to past on location internal storage /Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside internal storage/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”