Critical Ops 1.1.0.f332 APK + Obb For Android
Critical Ops 1.1.0.f332 Most Popular And Amazing Game For Android Device. Download Full APK + Obb Data Latest Version .Download All New Games Mod Obb File Total Free For You .
Also Check :: MARVEL Avengers Academy 2.14.0 MOD APK For Android
Critical Ops 1.1.0.f332 APK + Obb For Android Download Free
Critical Ops Roman deity may be a person multiplayer shooter which fits one thing like this: there ar 2 groups created of up to 6 players: terrorists and anti-terrorists. 2 styles of maps mean your job is to position or deactivate a bomb (depending on that team you belong to) or just to do to eliminate as several opponents as you most likely will. Controls ar utterly tailored to touchscreen smartphones. On the hand facet of the screen you’ll see virtual sticks. so as to rotate the camera and aim your gun you simply have to be compelled to slide your finger towards the correct facet of the screen. On the correct facet of the screen you will find the shoot, reload, jump, and duck buttons.
There ar terribly obvious similarities between this game and Counter-Strike. you’ll even notice similarities within the repertoire wherever you’ll notice many completely different sub-machine guns, assault rifles, marksman rifles or shotguns. And don’t forget that you simply may grab enemy firearms and weapons for the unhealthy guys you have already taken out.
Watch Online Critical Ops OFFICIAL Trailer
Screenshot Of Critical Ops APK
Supported Android Versions
- Gingerbread (2.3.3–2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)[a]
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file and copy obb file and directly to past on location internal storage /Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside internal storage/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”