Bullet Force APK + Obb For Android Download Free
Bullet Force Most Popular And Amazing Game For Android Device. Download Full APK + Obb Data Latest Version .Download All New Games Mod Obb File Total Free For You .
Bullet Force APK + Obb Download Free
Bullet Force Important: it is necessary to put in this game from the official Uptodown app. The file includes extra OBB knowledge, therefore it isn’t compatible with ancient installation packages.Bullet Force may be a first-person multiplayer shooter within which players fight battles in teams: terrorists vs counter-terrorists. Plus, there is associate degree offline follow mode that you’ll use to fight against waves of AI opponents.
The controls in Bullet Force square measure dead custom-made to touchscreen devices. there is a virtual joystick on all-time low left a part of the screen that controls movement and a button to sag. to show the camera and shoot your weapon you wish to slip your finger round the right aspect of the screen. additionally on the proper aspect of the screen square measure buttons to shoot, aim together with your scope, and jump.Bullet Force puts quite twenty weapons in your arsenal, as well as machine guns, rifles, pistols, shotguns, and more. Plus, you’ll assign to thirty ornamental parts to customise your weapons even additional.
Watch Online Bullet Force OFFICIAL Trailer
Screenshot Of Bullet Force APK
Supported Android Versions
- Gingerbread (2.3.3–2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)[a]
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
Instructions To Install
- Before Installing Game, Turn off WiFi and Mobile Data. You can enable them later after game has started working fine.
- Extract the obb zip file and copy obb file and directly to past on location internal storage /Android/obb/
- [NOTE] If the obb folder doesn’t exist, simply create a new folder named obb inside internal storage/Android/
- Launch the game.
- Open the app, and run the game. It should no longer say “data files needed to download”